Friday, September 21, 2012

Here I Go...

For anyone who stumbles across this...
This is not going to look like much for awhile. First, I forget how to do this stuff, add gadgets and just about everything else...
I've created it, that's a good start isn't it?
The thing is, I offered advice during a QAL deal and one of the other participants took my advice and made herself a blog post and tutorial out of it. Well hell. I wasn't impressed since she did not ask my permission. Yea she gave me credit (if popping my first name in there is credit) before using my words exactly and putting in her own pictures of the process.
Well, I'm not going to be so nice anymore, I'll direct people to MY blog and MY instructions/advice/how-to tutorial from now on.

Another reason for blogging is I finally entered my quilts into competition, and won with everything I entered. This little sneak peak is of a top only and it already has three 1st place ribbons to it's credit. I'm thinking about writing a pattern to go with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment